Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving and News Updates

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I know some people will be wondering what they are giving thanks for, and I know that some people have experienced terrible losses this year.

Everyone has a time and season to enjoy life, and this time and season is yours and mine.

We live in a Country that has enough infrastructure to allow you to read this; we are as a general rule well fed, and (I know my scale thinks I am well fed.). Most of us have family that is around to talk with. So I am giving thanks for all of my family and friends, and the health of the people around me.

The news: I would like to invite you to watch me build my business website; it is my winter project and is designed to help businesses with their safety programs. The goal is to help reduce injuries, and incidents, and allow them to focus business time, energy and money on income producing activities. The website can be found here, please let me know what you think.


Cheers,

Keith

No comments: