Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Introduction

I received the following letter today, and thought I would post this for people to check out.

Dear Keith,

As I travel through the internet trying to reach those who serve I found your blogspot.
We have two songs that I'm trying to get heard by those who serve, their friends, and their families. The songs are "I Believe in America" and "I'm Alive", a song about one soldier's journey to Afghanistan.
I would greatly appreciate if you would go to our website and have a look and listen and if you like what you see and hear please give us a post to help spread the support.
I deeply thank you for your time and consideration.



So without further introduction, here it is:



http://www.michaeldarwinstheory.com/MDT/Home/Home.html - Our homepage has our YouTube video of "I Believe in America" on it.

http://www.michaeldarwinstheory.com/MDT/Im_Alive.html - This page is dedicated to "I'm Alive" but can also be reached through our Music & Lyrics page.

No comments: