Thursday, May 03, 2007

News from the home front

You know, I write a lot about what is going on here, and what I think about it. I typically do not write about my family directly or with names involved, for the simple reason that it isn't a good idea to put out information about my family to the mass public. So I don't use names, or locations.

My daughter pointed out that I never give her a shout out, so here is a shout out to Steph, who is doing very well in her studies, and has turned in to quite the young lady.

Also a shout out to my son Chris who recently had two personal bests in track. Apparently he is now ranked at the state level. Wow. Good job.

My wife has supported me mentally and emotionally through this entire fun filled coming up on 15 and a half months of time away from home.

Many of the readers of this blog have either sent me emails, made comments, or sent packages for the Afghans or myself or a combination of all of the above. I sure do appreciate your time and concern. It keeps me balanced.

Okay, that is what I had to say, take care, enjoy the spring, be informed and vote early and vote often. LOL

Keith

No comments: